Monday

Jaelyn's 3 Birthday Party

My beautiful daughter turns 3 on Tues March 6th, so we had her birthday party the Saturday before her birth date. We wanted to have something BIG, so we could invite friends and neighbors. My hubby and I have pretty large families, so her last two birthday parties have been small and with family only.
We were really excited to get to go big this time! We ended up choosing a Circus/Carnival themed birthday party using the colors pink, aqua and red.

I found some super cute Circus clip art on Etsy
 made by Cupcake Cutiees Designs and created my own invitations, birthday banner, food labels, signs and decorations. You can print it all at home or have it printed for super cheap at a office supplies store.


I went to Office Depot and had 20 invites printed for only 6.70:)


The giant mason jar drink dispensers came from World Market for only $15.00 each!








 We served hot dogs and nachos with chili and cheese:)


Photo props for the photo booth!
I made a little photo booth using an adjustable garment rack that we had used for a yard sale. I just draped some fabric over it and safety pinned the fabric together so it wouldn't fall off.
I ordered clown noses online and found some clearance wigs at Party City that I only paid .50 cents for!! (I was shocked at checkout! lol) some jumbo glasses and a bow tie/hair bow finished it off!
Everyone had fun taking pics and looked adorable doing it:)


I rented a bounce house to add to  the fun!
The tables also had ticket "runners" to add to the theme.


Our chocolate fountain was a HUGE hit!


Freshly made popcorn in vintage looking boxes.


 I made cupcake toppers and cupcake holders to add that special touch.





I had so much fun putting together the prize table. I made cones for the cotton candy and took a couple of coke boxes covered them in wrapping paper and poked holes in them for the perfect cotton candy cone holder! I purchased Small goody bags and staples tickets on the sides as a handle for easy carrying. The jars and glasses were purchased at Ikea and The dollar Tree and house the candy perfectly! The table top tent was purchased at orinentaltrading.com and added that special touch and gave it a real circus feel:)


I made the centerpieces using Target (dollar section) plastic popcorn boxes. I put some Styrofoam in side and topped it with shredded paper. Then I made pinwheels and my clown cuties tutorial here and added some tickets for a fun centerpiece! The kids took home all of the clowns because they thought they were so cute!











My cute little family:)


We had a balloon twisting clown and a face painting clown for entertainment. The kids had such a blast and the tot friendly clowns were AMAZINGLY talented:)


My beautiful 3 year old, Jaelyn in a gorgeous handmade dress by Rock‘n Baby Boutique

We had an absolute blast and it was definitely worth all the stress! The party turned out so perfect and everyone had a memorable time. Than you to everyone for helping to make my baby girl's party so amazing!

I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment