Saturday

Monster High Birthday

 
     I was asked to come up with some party decor for my little cousin, Sierra's 5th birthday party, she wanted a Monster High Birthday Party!
If your kiddo is obsessed with Monster High then you know how difficult it is to find affordable MH party decor.
Since my daughter LOVES Monster High as well, I knew this would be a great party for me to help with:)
 
 I choose the colors hot pink, turquoise, bright green, and zebra print. I used the Monster High School play set my daughter got for Christmas to hold all the cupcakes, and all my daughter's dolls, and Sierra's dolls for decorations.
 
Toys always make great decor!
 






 






 
Using my Cricut cutter, cute scrap book paper I found at Hobby Lobby in the party colors, my handy dandy printer, and ribbon I was able to make an adorable Happy Birthday banner, name banner, and cupcake toppers. It turned out so stinking cute!!
 




 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment