Friday

From old jeans to a new skirt

 
My dad is a huge Packers fan, and had about half a yard of some old Packers fabric that was previously on a chair. Of course I snatched that up, being a Packers fan myself, and decided I could make my daughter something cute to sport for the football season.
We live in TX, so there isn't a whole lot of options for Green Bay fans.
I didn't have much fabric to work with, so I had to make what little fabric I had stretch.
I found this tutorial and new that was the perfect skirt to make, and I didn't need a lot of fabric.
I gathered up an old pair of jeans and started on the project.


I also jazzed up an old white shirt with a heart, using the left over fabric I had after making the skirt, and added a tiny green bow to up the cuteness.
Also, no outfit is complete without a matching bow:)
I used a tufting button kit ($3.00) and a little bit of fabric to make a Packers button for the center.


We love the way it turned out:)


Go Pack Go!!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest thing ever! I'm a HUGE Packer fan & I have 2 little girls, I'm going to have to make this :) btw found your blog through pintrest & I'm going to pin this!

    ReplyDelete