Tuesday

Family Room redo

I am currently working on redecorating our "family room" it's a great room so it's connected to the kitchen and dining area also. It is a pretty large space with a corner fireplace so the layout is pretty funky! Here are
                                                                          before pictures:

Looking into the room from the hallway

The kitchen


The seating area (red couch has been replaced and I couldn't be happier)


Finally, the dining area

Please excuse all the terrible photos and the mess:)

 Here is my design plan of our new great room:

I am working on it day by day and will add photos as I complete each project. Most of this is DIY projects or very affordable items:) Complete transformation to come and I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment