Found some gorgeous curtain panels from World Market for my family room re-do but at $26.00/panel and me being on a tight budget they were far out of my reach.
I looked everywhere else I could think of to find a cheaper version but had no luck at all. I already had some tan linen curtains I had bought at Target a while back at $9.99 for 2 panels. So I decided I would just dye them myself! I have never worked with dye on such a big project so I was a little apprehensive but I am so glad I did:)
Equipt with some Rit dye in teal and my washing machine I very carefully followed the directions on the back (sorry I didn't take pictures of the process, I was too scared of making a big ole mess) and transformed my blah beige curtains into exactly what I wanted!
There was no color variation at all so I am very pleased with how easy and incredible these curatins came out. :)